Dr. Christoph Krück
With regard to data privacy law, he advises on the general requirements of the GDPR and is particularly focused on issues relating to the internet as well as big data and platform structures.
In addition, he closely monitors the developments concerning regulation of artificial intelligence ("AI") and algorithms.
Dr. Christoph Krück studied in Leipzig and completed his legal clerkship in Berlin with stages at the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and in a law firm in Massachusetts, USA. He wrote his doctoral thesis on questions of misleading and protection of ancillary rights in competition law in comparison to Spanish law.
- 2010 First State Examination University of Leipzig
- 2011 - 2012 Research associate with a law firm in Berlin, department: IP/IT
- 2012 - 2015 Legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal with stages at the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and with a law firm in Massachusetts, USA
- 2015 Second State Examination at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin
- 2016 - 2019 Lawyer with a patent and law firm in Munich, department: IP/IT
- 2019 Doctorate, Ph.D. thesis
- Since 2019 with SKW Schwarz
08.06.2021“Germany: Digital Business Laws and Regulations 2021“, International Comparative Legal Guide - Digital Business 2021
16.10.2020„Markenparodie Reloaded“, in: Carl Heymanns Verlag, Festschrift für Dr. Paul Ströbele, 2019, S. 169 – 190 (publication in German language)
16.10.2020„Kontrolle der Verwendung unwirksamer AGB durch Mitbewerber nach dem UWG, Anmerkung zu BGH“, in: Neue Justiz (NJ) 2013, S. 131 (publication in German language)
16.10.2020„Die Reform des spanischen Gesetzes über den unlauteren Wettbewerb“, in: Zeitschrift für den deutsch-spanischen Rechtsverkehr, Informaciones (INF), 2012, S. 97-105 (publication in German language)
12.02.2020Reform of EU price regulation: New information obligations in payment - EU relies on comparison platforms for transparency
Dr. Christoph Krück is a member of the Deutsch-Spanische Juristenvereinigung, the DAJV – Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung, the Blockchain Bundesverband and the ITechLaw – International Technology Law Association.
Year of birth