Dr. Thomas Hausbeck, LL.M.
Dr. Thomas Hausbeck’s practice focuses on advising SMEs, their shareholders and management on corporate and insolvency law and on related litigation. Dr. Hausbeck has many years of tactical and trial experience in the following areas:
- support and resolution of disputes under corporate law (corporate litigation),
- disputes with insolvency administrators, in particular relating to insolvency avoidance as well as general manager and shareholder liability,
- coordination and management of collective claims,
- support of corporate transactions (M&A), in particular relating to succession planning, and
- compliance with legal duties as shareholder, general manager, executive board member or supervisory board member (corporate housekeeping).
Based on this expertise and his practical experience, Dr. Hausbeck regularly advises on the establishment of companies, the drafting of articles of association, and on internal compliance and good governance issues.
He is also frequently involved in coordinating legal disputes of German companies in Germany and abroad and conducts litigation on behalf of foreign clients before German courts.
As a Certified Expert in Tax Law, Dr. Hausbeck is handling a wide range of tax dispute cases.
He is a lecturer in corporate law at Technical University of Munich.
- Completed studies at University of Göttingen
- At SKW Schwarz since 2022, previously worked at a large German law firm in Munich
Awards & Recognitions
The Legal 500: Germany 2023
Recommended lawyer in the category “Dispute Resolution: Commercial Litigation”