Today, many companies use influencers in their marketing campaigns. But what is legally allowed is often still disputed in court due to the lack of clear regulations. When do influencers have to label Instagram posts as advertising? Which wording is legally compliant? Does a social media account have to have an imprint? And which mistakes can corporate influencers easily avoid? Our experienced attorneys support influencers as well as advertising companies in the entire spectrum of influencer marketing.
- Cooperation agreement with talents, influencers and agencies
- Testimonial contracts
- Legal advice on the introduction of corporate Influencer programs
- Workshops and legal training of corporate influencers
- Advice on labeling requirements
Social Media Campaigns
What is a company allowed to do on Facebook? What can I do on Instagram? And how does TikTok even work? We provide you with expert support for your campaigns on various social media platforms. We advise you on user-generated content (UGC) campaigns. And we create customized social media guidelines for your employees and your marketing department.
- Checking online marketing campaigns
- Establishing guidelines for user-generated content (UGC)
- Workshops and training for legal and marketing departments
- Creation of guidelines with dos and don'ts for social media campaigns
Apps/Platforms/General Terms and Conditions
In order to use apps, online platforms and social networks in a legally compliant manner, companies need airtight general terms and conditions. Our attorneys, who are well-versed in social media and online marketing, will advise you on all legal issues and provide you with full support, for example, on German telemedia law, data protection and consumer protection as well as other local regulatory requirements (Interstate Broadcasting Treaty, protection of minors in the media, Platform-to-Business Regulation).
- Reviewing the business model with regard to regulatory requirements
- Checking an app’s new products and features
Sponsorship has incredible advertising potential. But ensuring it follows the letter of the law is often still an art in itself. We will help you ensure your sponsorship contracts are legally secure. In addition, our lawyers specializing in sponsorship can advise you on all other questions relating to event law. For example, we can take over the drafting of the following contracts for you:
- Agency contracts
- Performance contracts
- Concert contracts
- Artist's contracts
- Management contracts
The web series format still holds a lot of untapped potential for advertising companies. Our attorneys will advise you on what to take into account when commissioning or producing a web series, how to structure contractual relationships with third parties and how to deal with product placement and advertising in your web series.
- Drafting contracts with cast and crew
- Setting up and structuring co-productions with partners
- Setting up and structuring commissioned productions
- Advice on product placement and labeling requirements
- Rights clearance