Legal expertise: What startups need to know
Our Legal BootCamp is designed for CVC firms and startups. The compact and practical program is tailored exclusively and individually to your needs. We support you in your continued business development
and advise you on the most important legal basics.
We answer these typical questions about legal requirements for startups:
- Corporate form selection
- Funding options and potential pitfalls
- Employment contract provisions and remuneration models
- Rules for employing non-EU nationals, especially IT specialists
- Profitable IP asset marketing
- Business models options and their advantages/disadvantages
- IP assets in transactions and funding, and their valuation
- General terms and conditions and typical pitfalls
- Legal notice, right of withdrawal, consumer arbitration, price information, labeling obligations
- Legal requirements for advertising
- Online platform structure and legal requirements
- Data protection contracts and privacy basics for websites and apps
- Compliance with data protection laws and tracking tools like Google Analytics etc.
- Designing processes to comply with data protection laws
- and many more...