Find out today what the legal world will be talking about tomorrow.
UpdateIT 2023: Successful series of events on IT & digital business topics
Our annual UpdateIT event series of the IT & Digital Business department took place again this year. At our three locations in Hamburg, Frankfurt and Munich, we welcomed around 150 participants interested in the future of IT & Digital Business.
Our UpdateIT event again offered a diverse selection of topics this year, including the EU's Digital Decade, data protection, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and European data strategies. With keynote speeches, SKW Schwarz lawyers presented some of the latest developments and challenges in the digital world.
Once again, we would like to extend our sincere thanks to the outstanding external speakers who contributed their expertise and perspectives to our event series:
- Martin von Allesch, AI Lead, Co-Lead Digital Innovation in Corporate IT, RTL Germany.
- Kerstin Böller, Lead Senior Legal Counsel, SAP - Data Protection and Privacy
- Professor Peter Buxmann, University Professor, Darmstadt University of Technology
- Francesca Hennig-Possenti, Senior Legal Counsel, John Deere; Chair of AI Group at CEMA
- Markus Neumaier, Cyber Security Incident Responder, Airbus Protect
- Philipp Rainer, Cyber Security Incident Responder, Airbus Protect
- Andrea Katalin Tóth, EU Commission, Policy Assistant to Director of DG CNECT, Directorate of Data
- Theodore Wiggins, Cyber Security Incident Responder, Airbus Protect
- Michael Will, President of the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
The UpdateIT event series has established itself as a permanent fixture and will continue in the coming years. We would like to thank all participants and speakers who have contributed to the success of this important event series and look forward to continuing to provide information on relevant topics in the field of IT & Digital Business in the future.
If you don't want to miss any of our future events, we recommend our IT& Digital Business Newsletter. To do so, follow this link: www.skwschwarz.de/en/newsletter