Jonas L. Schüler, LL.M.
Intellectual property advice allows and demands to have surprising and new thoughts and to convince with creative ideas and solutions.
Jonas L. Schüler works in the field of intellectual property law and advises in particular on trade mark law. His main areas of practice include filing, registering, defending and enforcing intellectual property rights of national and international companies from a wide range of industries. He also manages and monitors trade mark portfolios. Jonas L. Schüler supports his clients in proceedings before the EUIPO, the DPMA and WIPO.
- Law studies at Saarland University (Germany)
- LL.M. studies (Intellectual Property) at the University of Exeter (Great Britain)
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main
- With SKW Schwarz since 2022
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Bar Association