The focus of Franziska Sontheim's consulting activities is on family and inheritance law as well as tax law. In addition to the comprehensive support of family law proceedings and processes, the regulation of asset succession and estate settlement are also part of her daily work. In doing so, there is also a focus on the respective tax law implications.
Since, in addition to succession planning under property law, one's own provision for the future also plays an important role, Ms. Sontheim also advises on issues relating to health care proxies and living wills.
- Studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilian-University in Munich
- Research assistant in a medium-sized law firm in Munich in the field of corporate law
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Munich Higher Regional Court
- Since 2022 with SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Munich Bar Association