Maximilian Moll de Alba
Are you not entertained?
Maximilian Moll de Alba advises on all aspects of media, copyright and entertainment law. In particular, he advises national and international film and TV productions on financing, development and exploitation. In addition, he advises on issues of music and personality rights.
He also advises media companies from the film, games and music industries in complex court and out-of-court disputes and negotiations relating to copyright law.
- Law studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich
- Training as a business mediator
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich with elective internship at the European Commission in Brussels
- Admitted to the Munich Bar
- With SKW Schwarz since 2023
- KI & Drehbuch – Schaffensanteil, Vergütung, Credits