“Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.”
Maria Rothämel advises international and German clients in all areas of public law, with a focus on public construction and planning law. Furthermore, she accompanies real estate transactions.
Additionally, Maria Rothämel is active in the practice group Public Procurement Law.
- Voluntary social year after high school graduation in nursing
- Studies of political science and public law at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University Greifswald
- Study of law at the Humboldt University of Berlin
- Student assistant at the Humboldt-Institute for Internet and Society
- Part-time work as research assistant in an international law firm
- Legal clerkship at the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court
- Several months' stay in Atlanta (Georgia, USA), working for a full-service law firm
- Since 2020 lawyer with SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Berlin Bar Association