Dr. Karin Deichmann, LL.M.
“Curiosity is the key to problem solving.” - Galileo Galilei -
Dr. Karin Deichmann advises in the area of public commercial law. She mainly advises public and private clients in all matters of public procurement law. Her field of practice includes the legal support of public authorities regarding the conception and implementation of public procurement procedures. One particular focus is the support of IT-related tenders. In this context, the collaboration with the IT & Digital Business department provides many benefits. In addition, Dr. Karin Deichmann advises private clients with regard to public procurement review proceedings. Furthermore, she deals with issues relating to state aid and subsidy law.
- Law studies at the Georg-August-University of Göttingen as well as at the Universidad de Barcelona
- LL.M program at the University of Cape Town (UCT) with a focus on International Trade Law
- Doctorate at the Institute for International and European Law at the Georg-August-University Göttingen
- Traineeship at the Berlin Court of Appeal with stations at the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, the German Society for International Cooperation (Vietnam Office) and SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2021 with SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte
- Admitted to the Berlin Bar Association