Show all persons
Behind every strong company is strong IP. From startups to tech giants, it's often the most important asset, so I defend it with dedication.
Jan Möbus advises and represents national and international clients in all areas of intellectual property and competition law, in particular in patent and trademark law as well as know-how protection.
The focus of his work is on the enforcement and defense of intellectual property rights in and out of court, both in proceedings for preliminary injunctions and in main actions. In addition, Jan Möbus advises companies on the exploitation and protection of their intellectual property.
- Law studies at the Free University of Berlin
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal in Berlin with stations, among others, in the foreign office of a German commercial law firm in Yangon, Myanmar
- 2019 - 2021 Lawyer with an internationally active German commercial law firm in the field of IT/IP
- Since 2022 with SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Berlin Bar