Esport Level Up
SKW Schwarz and SPORT1 invite you to the annual
Esport Level Up
Thursday, January 28, 2021
4 p.m. - 8 p.m. (CET)
streaming live from Berlin via our Twitch Channel
Join our digital international industry event about the latest trends and developments in the esports market. We are looking forward to major speakers from around the world.
The attendance is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. Make sure to register until January 25, 2021.
Yinsu Collins, eSportsONE host
Interview: Corona – before and after
Stephan Schröder, SVP Global Brand Partnerships EMEA, ESL Gaming GmbH
Panel discussion: Music meets Esports
- Anna Baumann, Executive Vice President Esports, ReKTGlobal, Inc.
- Alban Dechelotte, Head of Partnerships & Business Development EMEA, Riot Games Corporation
- Lars Bendix Düysen, Vice President Sony Music Partnerships GSA, Sony Music Entertainment GmbH
- Host: Götz Schneider-Rothhaar, SKW Schwarz
Join us on our digital platform to connect with members of the Esport industry to discuss different topics. More information to follow after registration.
Panel discussion: Role and economic place for professionally produced content in esports
- Daniel von Busse, eSPORTS1 & eSportsONE / COO & Member of the Executive Board, Sport1 GmbH
- Paul Calder, Head of Media Rights, Sales & Distribution, FIFA
- Alexander Chegrinez, Chief Business Officer, STARLADDER
- Brandon Snow, Chief Commercial Officer, Brand, Media & Esports Partnerships, Activision Blizzard
- Host: Moritz Mehner, SKW Schwarz
Ask me anything
Do you have any legal questions for our experts?
Now is the time to get your answers and meet them on our digital platform. More information to follow after registration.
For any questions regarding the event, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (Anna von Busse)
Want to make sure you are getting information about Esport and our events? Subscribe to our newsletter.