Dr. Ulrich Reber
Ulrich Reber is a certified expert in international business law. Mr. Reber advises and represents German and foreign companies in civil and commercial matters with an emphasis on corporate litigation. He commands particular expertise in cross-border debt enforcement cases in and out of court. His clients include leading European and non-European companies requiring legal assistance in Germany, to whom he provides corporate legal advice with a special focus on insolvency law. Numerous clients come from the media, entertainment and IT sectors.
- Studied in Passau and Cardiff
- Legal clerkship in Passau, Lissabon and Brüssel
- PhD at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition in Munich
- Research Associate at the University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Since 2001 with SKW Schwarz
Dr. Ulrich Reber is a committee member of Dispute Resolution IR Global as well as a member of CONTRAPIRACY e.V. and PLG International Lawyers.
The Legal 500: Germany 2023
Recommended lawyer in the category "Dispute Resolution: Commerical Ligitation"