Mareike van Alen, LL.B. (London)
Mareike van Alen has been representing and advising logistics companies and various parties involved in the transport sector for several years. This includes transport insurers. The advice she provides covers, among other things, questions of risk assessment, the analysis of claims and the drafting of contracts. Ms van Alen can draw on in-depth knowledge of the various modes of transport, private international law, transport insurance law and the special characteristics of warehousing and forwarding law. Furthermore, Ms van Alen has extensive experience in civil litigation and is thus a competent expert for court proceedings in particular.
Due to her additional degree in English law (Bachelor of Laws at the University of London) as well as work experience at a London law firm, she has a sound understanding of cross-border issues and the differentiated approaches of various legal systems as well as business fluent English.
- Studied law at the University of Passau
- Study of English law (Bachelor of Laws) at the University of London
- Since 2019 with SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Transportrecht e.V. (German Society for Transport Law)