Ferdinand Schwarz (geb. Wessels)
As a lawyer in IT law, creativity and a good understanding of technology and related business models are required. Finding new legal solutions under these conditions again and again is what makes my work so appealing.
Ferdinand Schwarz advises national and international clients on all issues of IT and data protection law. The focus of his work includes, in particular, the legal implementation and support of IT projects - from the legally compliant implementation of business processes to the drafting and negotiation of contracts and advice in the context of conflict resolution in and out of court. Ferdinand Schwarz is also a long-standing member of the firm's own innovation lab and is intensively involved with innovative business models and the use of legal tech to digitalize legal advice.
- Law studies at the University of Passau
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich
- Since 2019 as legal trainee and research assistant at SKW Schwarz in the area of ITD and Legal Tech
- Since 2022 as a lawyer at SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Munich Bar Association