Dr. Amelie Großmann (née Schroth der Zweite)
Dr. Amelie Großmann specializes in family and inheritance law. She advices and represents her clients in legal proceedings.
As a certified mediator, she also conducts mediations to settle legal disputes out of court.
Dr. Großmann earned her doctorate with a dissertation on a mediation law topic with interfaces to civil procedural law.
- Studied law at Humboldt-University Berlin
- Certificate in Mediation at the Faculty of Law, University of Potsdam
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal and in New York City
- September 2017 admitted to the bar association in Berlin
- Lawyer for a commercial law firm in Berlin
- Doctorate at the University of Potsdam
- Since 2019 with SKW Schwarz