Cooperation between physicians, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies is essential for medical progress. Healthcare Compliance is becoming increasingly important in this context. The complexity and scope of this topic requires competent advice, which our experts can provide.
Legally sound collaborations with physicians, hospitals, universities and other institutions secure the future of pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers. Successful distribution in compliance with legal requirements, relevant guidelines and codes of conduct is challenging, but possible. The certainty of being on the safe side here is an asset for every company in the industry.
Our experts have many years of experience in compliance consulting specifically in the healthcare sector and can support you in the following areas:
- Cooperation with physicians, e.g. consulting and speaker agreements
- Research and development cooperation with hospitals and other medical institutions, e.g. clinical trials and studies
- Advertising for pharmaceuticals and medical devices: review and safeguarding of advertising measures, legal disputes and litigation with competitors
- Distribution systems and contracts for drugs and medical devices
- In-house training; assessment, development and optimization of healthcare compliance systems
- Advice and assistance with regulatory inquiries and investigative proceedings