Philipp Sauer, LL.M.
Prior to his legal training, Mr. Sauer successfully completed a degree in business informatics (Berufsakademie) and subsequently worked in this field. Due to this knowledge and experience, he is well able to understand the technical and economic aspects behind the legal issues. Philipp Sauer advises on all questions of IT and data protection law and also represents his clients in official and court proceedings. In addition, he is also active in the area of legal tech.
- Studied business informatics at Berufsakademie Sachsen Staatliche Studienakademie Dresden and practical training and subsequent work as a business informatics specialist at a large German logistics and postal company
- Law studies at Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- Master's degree in media law at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Lawyer at several international business law firms
- Since 2021 with SKW Schwarz