Julia Maria Posch
Julia Maria Posch advises and represents national and international companies of all sizes, from start-ups to global corporations, in the Intellectual Property (IP) and Life Sciences & Health sector.
The focus of her work is on advising and representing providers of medical devices and companies in the pharmaceutical industry in and out of court in the fields of pharmaceutical law including pharmaceutical advertising and medical device law. In addition, she advises on regulatory issues as well as in the area of product liability and compliance.
Julia Maria Posch is an experienced litigator. Her clients know that especially competition law disputes and property right conflicts are in good hands with her.
- Studied law in Graz, Munich and Berlin
- Legal clerkship at the Superior Court of Justice in Berlin with stations, among others, at SKW Schwarz in Berlin and a US-American business law firm in New York
- Lawyer for an internationally active German commercial law firm in Berlin
- Since 2022 at SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Berlin Bar Association
Awards & Recognitions
Chambers and Partners 2022
Chambers Contributor Expert Focus 2022