Show all persons
You develop innovations for people and companies, and we develop practical solutions for their legal implementation for you. This is how we at SKW contribute to the technologies that change our lives - that's what inspires me most.
Christina Kirichenko advises technology companies on all aspects of IT law. In particular, she specializes in the implementation of innovative products and business models, digitalization, Big Data, e-commerce, data protection and software law. Christina's experience includes working with companies in the automotive, industrial, IT and software sectors, as well as companies in the regulated sectors (such as banking, finance, insurance and gaming companies).
- Law studies at the Voronezh State University in Voronezh, Russia
- Law studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, Germany
- Research assistant at renowned German and international law firms in the field of IT and e-commerce in Munich
- Worked as a lawyer for an international law firm in Munich
- Associate at SKW Schwarz since 2022
- Admitted to the Munich Bar since 2019
Christina Kirichenko is a member of the German Bar Association (Deutschen Anwaltsverein e.V. ) and the Robotics & AI Law Society (RAILS e.V.).