Our advice pays off. Whether on smart contracts and payment triggering services, the implementation of online payment systems or robo advisors.
Our Banking & Finance experts anticipate the future of the financial world. You can learn more here.
Yet the lawyers at SKW Schwarz continue to cover the topics governing the daily business in banking and the finance sector. Our lawyers have decades of experience in banking, capital market, and supervisory law.
Many of them previously worked at banks and maintain close contacts with the relevant associations and the legal departments of banks and savings banks. Therefore, they speak the language of our clients and understand their perspective.
We apply this experience in a wide range of legal activities, including litigation and representation before supervisory authorities to insourcing and outsourcing of banking services to the search for capital, and the identification of restructuring options such as debt-to-equity swaps.
Other examples of our legal advice include:
- Introducing new products
- Advising and supporting on financing concepts and their contractual designs
- Collateral arrangements (including collateral pool agreements)
- Restructuring concepts
- Fund structuring
- Advising on launching mezzanine funds
- Structuring equity interests
- Comprehensive advice on all regulatory issues from the idea to the exit